Navigating arround the Pilot Center.

AAG001

Firstly, I did "several" searches to find the answer to this question. Please forgive me if I missed it.

When navigating (clicking on a link) in the Pilot Center, I find that I can not get back to the last screen I was on. If I use my browser's "Back Button", I am taken back to the main Pilot Center window. I am concerned with how confusing this would be for my pilots that are new to phmVMS.

Thank you in advance for your responses!

Murray

From the pilot center, there's only 1 page deep navigatoin you can go, so just the back button should work. I'm not sure where you're getting lost?

Well, I'm not getting lost because I know how it works. But if someone is new to it, they may. Here is an example...

If they click a button from the main PC (Pilot Center) screen (on my setup lets say the "Bid on a Flight" button). From there they click a link (on my setup let's say "View Flight Bids"). They then see a flight they are interested in and they click "View Details". Now, they click the "Back Button" on the Browser... they don't go back to the previous screen they were on, they go back to the Main PC screen. They then have to click "Bid on a Flight" again, to get back to that screen.

Hope that makes sense?

Murray

thats is strange i just done what you explained and i could go every where and back just with the brouwser back button

That is strange!?! I am using the ObsessBlue skin. Has the Pilot Center behaviour been modified in that skin perhaps?

Thanks!

Murray