Pages dont load - Possible Bug/Problem/Mistake

Guest Ryyaann

Guest Ryyaann

Hi

I have just set up my "official" site @ www.skyblueair.info and none of my phpvms pages will load. Does anyone know why this is? You cam check out at the link above to see what I mean if you click on any link.

Thanks

Ryan

Guest Ryyaann

Heres where i'm up to.

Here are my current permissions:

ftp_permissions.jpg

I am running on a windows server and therefore can not change my permissions. These permissions are as default and I have no control over.

Could someone please help me with my problem in that none of my pages @ www.skyblueair.info will change.

EDIT: The reason the website has changed as I am running the same database from another server. The server I am currently changing the database with will soon be closed down.

• Administrators

The problem isn't permissions, it's that your host is running PHP on IIS using Fast-CGI. That causes numerous problems. You have to ask them to switch you to PHP using ISAPI.

There's a few threads here if you do a search

Guest Ryyaann

The problem isn't permissions, it's that your host is running PHP on IIS using Fast-CGI. That causes numerous problems. You have to ask them to switch you to PHP using ISAPI.

There's a few threads here if you do a search

Thank you so much !