Scheduling problem

loplo

Hi!

First of all let me thank You for this utility.

I have one question regarding the schedules:

Is there possible that on the "Add Schedule" section, the "Equipment: " filed to filter only the Aircraft ICAO Code.

This raises some problems for our VA. I give you an example.

Let's say my HUB is LROP. One of my flights, a 737, reg XX-YYY today is flying the LROP-EHAM-LROP route, but tomorrw will fly the LROP-LIRF-LROP route and something else will fly the LROP-EHAM_LROP.

In real life you have only the AC type under the Equipment not the exact aircraft that is flying that route.

• Administrators

I can add the ICAO as a view in the options so its

ICAO - NAME - REGISTRATION

Usually you will know the registration of the plane which is flying it, since you have planned which planes are going to be where. In reality for the system, the registration doesn't really matter, since you can file the PIREP with any aircraft, whether through acars or manually. It's just there for reference

• Administrators

I will make that change for the next release, it's in the admin panel

But it still will show in the same way that it is now, so just pick a registration (doesn't matter which) for that aircraft. You won't be able to choose a certain ICAO type