Issue Installing BETA

Tylor Eddy

G'day Guys,

I've got some interesting issues with the BETA version whilst trying to install, firstly after going to update.php, i got that a table was missing, so i re-ran it and all seems fine now, but my pireps are missing now, i have taken backups, but they still seem to be in the database, but are not displaying on my CG map, or with pilots profiles

Also after checking checkinstall.php i have these errors

[Checksum failed] /install/dbtest.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /install/fixtures/install.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/ActivityData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/activity_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pireps_airportdropdown.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

Ok i see what it has done, all the data is still displaying, but all the recent pireps are gone, and my map located on my homepage has no data to display.

Im just not sure of the errors above now.

I didn't regen the checksums on the last build, you can ignore some of those

No worries, im facing a new issue now, that's affecting flights within the site.

I recieved emails stating that pireps were filed, but a member stated that it wouldnt go through to the airline, he also attempted a manual submission, but that wouldnt work either ?