Revised Homepage

freshJet

The rotating image banner, needs some work, to get it to transition smoothly. But looks nice, maybe put some padding between the sidebar and the main content, as it is crammed up together, with not buffer. Also put a hover effect on the nav, can just be a small change in text colour, but it will make it look more like a navigation then just another static part of the site. Also fix the Operations drop down, I still can't get to the hub link.

The rotating image banner, needs some work, to get it to transition smoothly. But looks nice, maybe put some padding between the sidebar and the main content, as it is crammed up together, with not buffer. Also put a hover effect on the nav, can just be a small change in text colour, but it will make it look more like a navigation then just another static part of the site. Also fix the Operations drop down, I still can't get to the hub link.

Thanks. How do I preload the images, it is rather annoying. And yes the navbar has issues, I'm getting a new one today. It works on my PC but not my laptop, and they both have the same version of Firefox.

• Moderators

just looked at you site ian but its a mess

first a notice

Notice: The template file "/home/freshje1/public_html//lib/skins/premiumseries/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/freshje1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and then it seems its missing the stylesheet.

so i cant tell how good the site looks laugh.gif

just looked at you site ian but its a mess

first a notice

Notice: The template file "/home/freshje1/public_html//lib/skins/premiumseries/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/freshje1/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

and then it seems its missing the stylesheet.

so i cant tell how good the site looks laugh.gif

Yeah I kinda accidentally deleted my layout.tpl somehow - or it disappeared. Sorting it out, site temporarily closed atm. :S

• Moderators

Yeah I kinda accidentally deleted my layout.tpl somehow - or it disappeared. Sorting it out, site temporarily closed atm. :S

"you kinda accidentely deleted it" whoooeeehaaaaahhhaaaaahhhaaa sorry that souned so funny as it happend to me also in the ^past