Looking for help with Promo Video

Angel Air

Hi all,

I am looking for some help producing a promo vid, I have got fraps installed and have a little mess around with it but as far as editing and actually making something that looks semi proffessional I am not that great.

So I guess this is a call to anyone with experience with this sort of stuff.

Scott

I recommend getting Sony Vegas, if you don't want to buy it they have a 30 day free trial. It is a wonderful program also get the free program fs-recorder(it allows you to record one plane and then re-record with a new plane to get the whole two airplane deal etc. and more). ENB camera will also jazz things up.. Also you can always hire someone to make the video for you. I have a friend who charges but makes excellent videos(Note however that you can achieve a good video by yourself with practice that really is what it takes to make solid videos).

The video below displays the ENB camera and fs-recorder in use

One if his videos can be seen below:

I was thinking about making a promotional video for my airline soon aswell actually.

And thanks for the advice on camera stuff that's appreciated ;)

I currently use FRAPS, DBS walk and follow, movie maker & FS9 :lol: and I made my first video not so much as a promotional video but to get people aware of the Airline.

As a beginner I don't think it's that bad but yeah could do with improving!

(It was made for Futura Virtual when I was Operations Director a little while back.

Infact for my airline now (Palmair VA) I have made a pre-promo vid to make awareness which I like a bit better:

So obviously I'm not a professional yet :rolleyes: but if you find you would like any help on anything Angelair I will be more than happy to assist.

Kind Regards, Matthew

EDIT: Sorry for being an idiot, but where is ENB available? I take it from here? But not sure which one! http://enbdev.com/download_en.htm