Complete reset of Finances

dimitris

Hello All! I would like to know how I can reset the Finances back to 0. Although I know have 41millions but we are starting from scratch for a better simulation of finances and also we finally decided to leave FSAirlines...

Just FYI the table phpvms_financedata is empty. How the finances are calculated and where are saved ?

Thanks in advance,

Dimitris

Yea :/ I recognized that some months before on my first attempt to edit the finances and the only thing I could do was to change values on pireps (fuelunitcost, fuelprice, revenue etc) and airport table fuel prices,

but I m looking for something like a way to do it all in one...

I don't want to try it myself but does this work?

http://www.greeceairwaysva.com/admin/index.php/maintenance/resetfinances

Or could you try editing the admin panels maintenance options to change the "reset hours" to finances somehow?

Or even as vansers created a delete button for the screenshots, I'm sure he also said that in theory where ever the delete button is placed (and a bit of tweaking) it could delete anything.

So my guess is if you can put it on the finances page somehow?

!

Sorry if the above sounds like complete nonsense, I'm not fantastic with coding but just trying to help! :lol: