AeroSvit Virtual

email.jpg

AEROSVIT VIRTUAL AIRLINES

KYIV, UKRAINE

AeroSvit Virtual Airlines (VV/AEW) is currently in the process of recruiting management for an expected launch in March 2012. Aerosvit Virtual Airlines is based off the real world carrier, AeroSvit Airlines which operates from Boryspil International Airport in Ukraine. Flying to over 72 destinations, including China, India, Thailand, Canada and the United States of America with a fleet consisting of; Airbus A320, Antonov An-148, Boeing 737-300 -400 -500, Boeing 767-300ER as well as 11 Boeing 737-800 & 900ER's we stride for realistic operations as per our real life counterpart.

The following positions are currently open for applications;

Director of Operations [RECR-VV-OPS]

Director of Human Resources [RECR-VV-HR]

Director of Training [RECR-VV-TRA]

Director of Scheduling [RECR-VV-FLT]

Webmaster [RECR-VV-WEB]

HOW TO APPLY?

Please attach a resume and provide a brief description why you are well suited for a position. Please mention the reference number/position you are applying for.

More information on the positions is available by contacting me at denniskirpitchenko@vv-virtual.org

Thank you,

sig.png

Dennis Kirpitchenko

Chief Executive Officer

www.vv-virtual.org

denniskirpitchenko@vv-virtual.org

• Like 2

Good luck!

What I don't understand is that people are starting VA's that already are there.

Aerosvit Virtual

Regards,

Cor

That's what always fails to amaze me cor! As I have always mentioned before it's a pain for a pilot having to work out which one to join. I won't go into it in detail but you can read my post about it here: CLICK ME!

I do like to wish people good luck, but only if they use their head first! :huh::D

Be careful Cor also that link above redirects to a malicious site that isn't aero svit (you have placed one too many http:// )

That's what always fails to amaze me cor! As I have always mentioned before it's a pain for a pilot having to work out which one to join. I won't go into it in detail but you can read my post about it here: CLICK ME!

I do like to wish people good luck, but only if they use their head first! :huh::D

Be careful Cor also that link above redirects to a malicious site that isn't aero svit (you have placed one too many http:// )

Thanks for the replies. I disagree with your statement that there should be just one simulation of each airline - as each pilot has different expectations as well as requirements when they are looking to join the ranks of a virtual airline. I'm just giving the public a larger choice.

Also Cor, if your going to advertise your own virtual airline blatantly in my thread - the URL should be correct at least.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Also Cor, if your going to advertise your own virtual airline blatantly in my thread - the URL should be correct at least.

Cheers.

Dennis,

I am not much of an advertiser, but is getting tempting now :lol:

If you had checked you had have seen that the little error was corrected hours ago :D

Regards,

Cor

I dont think people should jump on top of each other on these forums, if someone feels the need for a new VA, even though there are still other out there, then by all means let them start it up, they probably have joined the other one, and didnt like how it was run. With AAvirtual we have a few VAs based on the same operation, but pilots love variety, anyhow the point is, if he wants to start it then you shouldnt hold him back....... just my 2 cents

- Ada

• Like 2