Pirep Submitt Error

flyalaska

I get this when I approve a pirep.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2930 bytes) in /home/caspsh1/public_html/fly/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

The pirep gets approved, I have go back to pending everytime. Any ideas what this means?

• Administrators

It is an error from running out of execution time and memory availability on your server. Pre-beta versions recalculate the va's hours on every PIREP approval and once you get a significant amount of PIREPs in the dtabase it becomes a long task. It has been chnaged in the beta version and the function has been moved elsewhere to avoid the issue.

The quick fix is to comment out line 317 of your /admin/modules/PIREPadmin/PIREPadmin.php file;

StatsData::UpdateTotalHours();

Doing this will cause your va's total hours not to advance on PIREP approval but you could build the function into the maintenance file if you are running it daily.

Or you could incorporate the new functions from the beta into your install, or completely upgrade to the beta.