[Solved] Nobody Email" Error (Help) [SOLVED]

Yun De

Hello,

I have just noticed that whenever there's a new pilot registering, the email that's suppose to be sent to the person ended up bouncing back.

CASE:

To:xxxxx@xxxxx.com

Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:49:16 -0400

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com

Mail sent by user nobody being discarded due to sender restrictions in WHM->Tweak Settings

Alright, I currently uses Hostamina, only have access to cPanel and no way of entering WHM (I guess) I Google for solution but they say I have to edit some file. But I don't which file is that I'm suppose to edit. Would anyway be kind and fast enough to help me access the problem and solve it? I have also noted that the previous few pilot who registered didn't had this kind of problem until today it started. PLEASE HELP. In a rush.

Thank You

• Administrators

Have you set the admin email to "nobody@yoursite.com" in your admin panel or the local.config file?

That is what it looks like, or there is just noithing set. Try setting the address to something else, maybe "noreply@yoursite.com" You may even have to set up an actual email account in cpanel and use that address depending on the settings of the server.

Have you set the admin email to "nobody@yoursite.com" in your admin panel or the local.config file?

That is what it looks like, or there is just noithing set. Try setting the address to something else, maybe "noreply@yoursite.com" You may even have to set up an actual email account in cpanel and use that address depending on the settings of the server.

Thanks, it's fine now. I consulted my school IT Administrator and he solved it.

Alright Sorry, it didn't work out. Any idea?

What didn't work? Any of my suggestions or what your IT Administrator was doing?

I configured to use SMTP to send out together with SMTP AUTH but main problem is that the email seemed to have send out but it didn't reach the intended recipient. However, there was no error received.

• Moderators

Hello,

I have just noticed that whenever there's a new pilot registering, the email that's suppose to be sent to the person ended up bouncing back.

CASE:

To:xxxxx@xxxxx.com

Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:49:16 -0400

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.com

Mail sent by user nobody being discarded due to sender restrictions in WHM->Tweak Settings

Alright, I currently uses Hostamina, only have access to cPanel and no way of entering WHM (I guess) I Google for solution but they say I have to edit some file. But I don't which file is that I'm suppose to edit. Would anyway be kind and fast enough to help me access the problem and solve it? I have also noted that the previous few pilot who registered didn't had this kind of problem until today it started. PLEASE HELP. In a rush.

Thank You

Sorry to jump in here but you need a valid address to sent from or authenticate to your mailserver, your messages and being rejected as your server thinks they are unsolicited spam, set up a valid email account and use that as the login or send from.

Sorry to jump in here but you need a valid address to sent from or authenticate to your mailserver, your messages and being rejected as your server thinks they are unsolicited spam, set up a valid email account and use that as the login or send from.

It's fine now, I change the PHPmailer settings to SMTP. It seems that changing via the local.config won't work out. Never knew how to read such PHP coding. went to registration PHP then backtrack to that file. But thanks for your guys help! :D