FlyEuro Virtual Airlines

BernieMaMan

Hi all,

There is a new Virtual Airline on the block ! FlyEuro Virtual Airlines, created this evening we are currently recrutting staff members and most importantly a fleet painter. Anyone interested or who could lend a hand please contact me at ceo@flyeurova.com

Regards,

Bernie McDermott

CEO FlyEuro VA

www.flyeurova.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Change the color of the "O" in flyeuro, the yellow is unreadable in yellow against white. Change it to a darker yellow or a different color. Also, decide which fleet you want, a start up will never start with an Airbus A319, B738 and a B752. Choose Airbus or Boeing.

oooh, you are a bitchy lot. the Owner of the Va is happy, and thats all that counts. Can I say I hate your design too? or I guess you would be offended, and I would get a load of abuse back

I could not give two whoots who likes it, and how much thought went into it, it is what he asked for.

• Like 2

• Moderators

i must say from a painters point off vieuw is the first not the best,a picture off the flag "ok" BUT the flag is so stretched that its not good annymore.

and indeed the logo on the tail lacks a fesh airline look.

but iff thats what they asked then your job is good done

i would go for the last one

• Like 1

Can I just say I’m very happy with the work and commitment that was put in to the repaint by UKMIL ? It was myself that requested the flag, and can I just say some of the comments towards it are bang out of order ? The one itrobb has put up is nice but too plain ? There’s nothing to it ?

A big thanks to GAFFER for his work.

• Like 1