Kesuk

RogerB

This afternoon I got an email from a gentleman making a charter request for my ATR 72....I thought to myself "oh this is a cool idea" , then I look up his site and it is a real mining business.... :lol::P ...

I explain to him in my footer it states we are a fictional charter service, but then ask if I can have an idea of what they are doing as I try to simulate real world Ops as best I can...Thought I would share.. My goal was to simulate a real charter service website with a mix of the flight sim stuff too...Guess its working!!! :D:P

I never said put it in every single place. But I know from experience that a lot of people just dont bother to read footers, as they more often then not, have no information they need. I am saying put virtual or something like that in the header or in the welcome message if you have one on the home page. Not every second word.

Thats what I thought, that the guy would of noticed the simulated looking fleet images. @ Mr. Bean I get your point but I don't copy a real world airline so I ain't too worried about it.

I asked the guy if he could tell me about what they are doing at the site as I would be interested in trying to simulate it and he actually responded with a nice message and the co ordinance's of the mining site.

At least you got a nice guy, some guys though, as I am sure you possibly know, are arrogent idiots, who if they get something wrong they blame others. And since you are a VA they will use you as a scape goat. I have another VA(inactive now) Global Air Cargo Virtual, I have had a few requests for flying cargo, but none ever got back to me.

This afternoon I got an email from a gentleman making a charter request for my ATR 72....I thought to myself "oh this is a cool idea" , then I look up his site and it is a real mining business.... :lol::P ...

I explain to him in my footer it states we are a fictional charter service, but then ask if I can have an idea of what they are doing as I try to simulate real world Ops as best I can...Thought I would share.. My goal was to simulate a real charter service website with a mix of the flight sim stuff too...Guess its working!!! :D:P

I get request for those too once in awhile. I just replied with a few links of actual charters.