phpVMS installation (issue with writing folders)

t_bergman

I am moving my phpVMS installation onto Windows Server 2008 R2, I have been hosting phpvms on shared linux plans before but want to consolidate and and since I have a server for asp.net application development I figure I would get rid of my shared host. The last windows server OS I used was windows 2000 professional. If anyone can help me out with permissions for the server to run phpVMS, I have the screenshot attached .

Thanks

post-2018-014432100 1321155797_thumb.jpg

I am moving my phpVMS installation onto Windows Server 2008 R2, I have been hosting phpvms on shared linux plans before but want to consolidate and and since I have a server for asp.net application development I figure I would get rid of my shared host. The last windows server OS I used was windows 2000 professional. If anyone can help me out with permissions for the server to run phpVMS, I have the screenshot attached .

Thanks

Hi, easiest thing to do is rightclick on your main website folder and adjust the security for the admin user to at least read/write. Then inheritance will do its job and you have no problem.

Thanks Edwin, I got phpVMS installed but I can't get some parts of the site to write to the database. PIREPS cannot be manually filed or are the ACARS programs able to contact the server. php can communicate with the database just not some of the phpvms functions. IE, i can add news, airports, ect but when i file a pipep manually nothing is written to the database?

Tom

===

Time: 11.17.11 15:00:48

=====

Time: 11.17.11 15:00:48

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PIREPData::fileReport > PIREPS->SubmitPIREP > PIREPS->viewpireps > PIREPS->mine > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: INSERT INTO phpvms_pireps( `pilotid`, `code`, `flightnum`, `depicao`, `arricao`, `route`, `route_details`, `distance`, `aircraft`, `flighttime`, `flighttime_stamp`, `landingrate`, `submitdate`, `accepted`, `log`, `load`, `fuelused`, `expenselist`, `source`, `exported`, `rawdata`) VALUES ( 1, 'HPH', '0001', 'KFLL', 'KAPF', 'FLL', 'a:0:{}', '88.17551492924', '1', '1.2', '1:2:00', '0', NOW(), 0, '', '15', '100', '0', 'manual', 0, '')

Error: (1364) - Field 'price' doesn't have a default value

=====

=====

=====

Time: 11.17.11 15:11:56

=====

Time: 11.17.11 15:11:56

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PIREPData::fileReport > PIREPS->SubmitPIREP > PIREPS->viewpireps > PIREPS->mine > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: INSERT INTO phpvms_pireps( `pilotid`, `code`, `flightnum`, `depicao`, `arricao`, `route`, `route_details`, `distance`, `aircraft`, `flighttime`, `flighttime_stamp`, `landingrate`, `submitdate`, `accepted`, `log`, `load`, `fuelused`, `expenselist`, `source`, `exported`, `rawdata`) VALUES ( 1, 'HPH', '0001', 'KFLL', 'KAPF', 'FLL', 'a:0:{}', '88.17551492924', '1', '1.1', '1:1:00', '0', NOW(), 0, '', '17', '500', '0', 'manual', 0, '')

Error: (1364) - Field 'gross' doesn't have a default value

=====

=====

Those are the errors in the log file. checkdb.php and checkinstall.php ran without any errors.