About the FAQ Section

Nabeel

• Administrators

You can't start threads, but you can reply. That way if anyone needs clarification, it can stay "on record".If you want to suggest any topics to be included, post them in the General Discussion area, and I will create a topic here.

• 3 years later...

Hello,

please, can someone help me out with a problem I've to solve. And please accept my apoologies, if this is posted in the wrong category- it seems that i can't start a topic(?).

On my webpage: http://www.fliegerlienz.at I need to install some sort of an applet, that works like a departure board monitor we see in airports. only it needs to be

at "my" aiirport, and it needs to offer just 5 departures, along with those two flashing green lights side-by-side- just like at the real airport monitors. the thing is supposed to be the same size

as the weather applet to the right and be located on the left side, where for now the easy 3 Step booking image is at. I need to be able to enter the actual information on a daily basis to have it reflect our

departures for that day and keep it current on a daily baisis.

I am a total computer illiterate, i am lucky to have have managed to bring that page online- thats all I manage to do because my abilities are not enough for more.

Can someone please help me with this?

I am at: info@fliegerlienz.at

• 3 weeks later...

so my thing is...you either figured what your problem was and fixed it...or your lying about your computer skills....that site of yours is a hell of a site...quite the best...well it looks cool...all the functionality and stuff but yea im wondering as to why you are asking this question here in PHPVMS...not that you cant just...seems liike your site doesnt even use PHPVMS? and if it does idk where to access it lol

so my thing is...you either figured what your problem was and fixed it...or your lying about your computer skills....that site of yours is a hell of a site...quite the best...well it looks cool...all the functionality and stuff but yea im wondering as to why you are asking this question here in PHPVMS...not that you cant just...seems liike your site doesnt even use PHPVMS? and if it does idk where to access it lol

It's just one massive image per page.

I hope you're kidding? Then again, based on your previous posts you have no idea what good design is.

• Like 1