Dispatch Center

atlanticva

• Moderators

I have managed to hash something together, my ops guys seem impressed as an example you can have a look Here, if your not logged in then some of the variables like name wont be visible, i have not locked it down yet to logged in members as only testing.

Its not complete yet as needs some other weights listing but you get the general idea.

Call me sad but if you scan that barcode it does actually say something :)

@ Mark Wow, I am impressed! It's almost like the real world dispatch release :) If you send me your email, I can send you a example template of a realistic dispatch release. But back to what I was say, yes you have the idea on what I am talking about. You can also have dispatchers at your VA send or do dispatches for members. Its just another feature for your VA. Great Job! Mark!!

You mean how do you get all PHPVMS data in new php file? you have to call function require at beggining of document and then set few variables, example:

<?php
require('core/codon.config.php');

if (SchedulesData::getScheduleDetailed($_GET['plan'])) {

$schedule = SchedulesData::getScheduleDetailed($_GET['plan']);
$depairport = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($schedule->depicao);
$arrairport = OperationsData::getAirportInfo($schedule->arricao);
?>
EVERYTHING WHAT YOU WANT TO BE DISPLAYED IN NEW WINDOW SHOULD BE PLACED HERE.
<?php
}
?>

Hope that helps!

Maciej.

• Like 1

Warning: require() [function.require]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/freshje1/public_html/lib/skins/premiumseries/printbriefing.php on line 7

Warning: require(http://www.freshjetvirtual.com/core/codon.config.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/freshje1/public_html/lib/skins/premiumseries/printbriefing.php on line 7

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'http://www.freshjetvirtual.com/core/codon.config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freshje1/public_html/lib/skins/premiumseries/printbriefing.php on line 7

I take it you mean core not code...

Warning: require(/home/freshje1/public_html/core/codon.config.php/) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Not a directory in /home/freshje1/public_html/lib/skins/premiumseries/printbriefing.php on line 6

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/freshje1/public_html/core/codon.config.php/' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/freshje1/public_html/lib/skins/premiumseries/printbriefing.php on line 6

If your not releasing it publicly, why bother telling everyone..?

To show how good he is maybe. Luckly the most of the people here are willing to help eachother, so

at the end there will somebody who makes this and is willing to share ;)

Regards,

Cor

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...