Virtual Flight Zone

Jeff

Thanks guys. Also, I'd like to say, "Please do not PM or ask me for the coding for my schedule_results and schedule_details templates, as I am not giving that info out. Everything you need to make yours similar to mine can be found in here and from Google".

And finally, I will not be making anymore pages for anyone that won't try to do it themselves. I am always willing to help out in any way possible,as most of you all know, but I will no longer do it for you. If you are interested in knowing how I did something on my website, I can point you to the forum post or website that I got the information from. Other than that, please be considerate and try to do it yourself first before asking me. If you do ask, post in the SUPPORT section, so everyone can benefit from it. If it is something that I'd like to share, I'll post the answer. I will not give support via PM.

• Moderators

Thanks guys. Also, I'd like to say, "Please do not PM or ask me for the coding for my schedule_results and schedule_details templates, as I an not giving that info out. Everything you need to make yours similar to mine can be found in here and from Google".

And finally, I will not be making anymore pages for anyone that won't try to do it themselves. I am always willing to help out in any way possible,as most of you all know, but I will no longer do it for you. If you are interested in knowing how I did something on my website, I can point you to the forum post or website that I got the information from. Other than that, please be considerate and try to do it yourself first before asking me. If you do ask, post in the SUPPORT section, so everyone can benefit from it. If it is something that I'd like to share, I'll post the answer. I will not give support via PM.

I currently use jquery to display my schedules, maybe its time to update that to the collapsible lines, great work by the way :)