Firefox display error [SOLVED]

Alemaobaiano

Hi folks

A search didn't bring up anything relevant, so can anyone help? As of yesterday Firefox only displays my site (www.palegrevirtual.com) as plain text, with no layout or images. IE, Opera and Chrome all display correctly, but not Firefox, even with all add-ons disabled. The only admin activity on the site has been to add more routes, nothing in the structure has changed recently, so I'm at a loss to understand this.

I doubt that this is an error caused by phpvms, but perhaps there is something in the coding that I could change to ensure compatibility with all browsers? None of my pilots use FF so it's not an immediate issue, but when we officially open in January I would like FF users to be able to see everything clearly.

Thanks in advance

Tony

PS I did check with 3 different versions of FF, same error.

This is how to get your CSS to show up, put this code in the documents that u want, make sure is between the [head] and [/head] and put the link to your CSS in there instead of mine. Hope it works out, good luck with ur airline

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/core/templates/pilotcentermenu/style.css" type="text/css" />