call the last 3 digits of Pilot ID

Tylor Eddy

G'day Guys,

Ive spent the last few hours updating my registration emails to incorporate more information, making it easier for new pilots to orientate themselves with the VA.

I am having trouble just displaying the 3 digits of the Pilot ID, so i want just 001 not QFA001 to display.

Also is there a way to display their password in these emails, it would look more professional than using 'the password you registered with'

i've tried the following and neither have worked

<?php echo PilotData::getPilotCode($eventinfo[2][code], $id->pilotid);?>

<?php echo PilotData::getPilotCode($id->pilotid);?>

As for displaying the password im not sure where to start for that, as there is nothing within the pilotdata class file

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tylor

I was unable to get the password either. Here are the variables I use. I have a offset of 99, so our IDs started at 100.

Pilot ID: AKA<?php echo $pilot->pilotid +99; ?><br>

Hub: <?php echo $pilot->hub; ?><br>

Username: AKA<?php echo $pilot->pilotid +99; ?> or <?php echo $pilot->email; ?><br>

I was unable to get the password either. Here are the variables I use. I have a offset of 99, so our IDs started at 100.

Pilot ID: AKA<?php echo $pilot->pilotid +99; ?><br>

Hub: <?php echo $pilot->hub; ?><br>

Username: AKA<?php echo $pilot->pilotid +99; ?> or <?php echo $pilot->email; ?><br>

Thanks for your help, that takes care of one number lol, mine are 3 digits, the first being my ID of 001, currently all i get is the 1, any little trick to get it to display the 3 digits, i need all 3 as it is the username for the new user forums account.

I'm closer than i was before haha, thanks :)

Tylor

• 1 year later...

It's in your local.config.php. If not, copy and paste the appropriate entry from your app.config.php.

As I am don't have any experience in this stuff please tell me where can I find those mentioned above?

Is it in the ftp of the VA?

Thanks