FSPax Pirep Display / Aircraft Selection

beerguts

Hi All,

I am trialling using FSPax on our site and have two issues that I was wondering if anyone else had experienced.

The first is the display of the pirep on the site after it has been submitted. For some reason there is a "n" in front of each line of text. Usually that is where the time of each event is logged but FSPax doesn't record that information so I assume it has something to do with that. Nonetheless does anyone know how I can remove the "n"?

Here's part of the pirep so you can see what I mean: (the "n" is in front of every single line)

nAircraftType=MET

nNbrPassengers=39

nCargoWeight=0 lbs

nMtow=34499 lbs

nStartAircraftWeight=31971 lbs

nEndAircraftWeight=30851 lbs

nStartFuelQuantity=1014 kg

nEndFuelQuantity=499 kg

nDepartureIcaoName=YSSY - Kingsford Smith Intl - Australia

nArrivalIcaoName=YSDU - Dubbo - Australia

nDepartureLocalHour=20:05

nArrivalLocalHour=19:57

nDepartureGmtHour=10:05:00

nArrivalGmtHour=10:57:00

nTotalBlockTime=00:52:26

Secondly, in the pirep table (in the DB) FSPax records the aircraft used as whatever aircraft is allocated for the schedule flown. For most VA's that would be fine except in ours we give the pilot the option of choosing which aircraft they use for a flight (within categories). This means the category is displayed but in programs like kacars that can be changed at the start of the flight depending on which aircraft the pilot decides to fly.

Is there any way that a pilot can amend which aircraft is to be used (and recorded in the pirep) for the flight in FSPax?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hi All,

I am trialling using FSPax on our site and have two issues that I was wondering if anyone else had experienced.

The first is the display of the pirep on the site after it has been submitted. For some reason there is a "n" in front of each line of text. Usually that is where the time of each event is logged but FSPax doesn't record that information so I assume it has something to do with that. Nonetheless does anyone know how I can remove the "n"?

Here's part of the pirep so you can see what I mean: (the "n" is in front of every single line)

Secondly, in the pirep table (in the DB) FSPax records the aircraft used as whatever aircraft is allocated for the schedule flown. For most VA's that would be fine except in ours we give the pilot the option of choosing which aircraft they use for a flight (within categories). This means the category is displayed but in programs like kacars that can be changed at the start of the flight depending on which aircraft the pilot decides to fly.

Is there any way that a pilot can amend which aircraft is to be used (and recorded in the pirep) for the flight in FSPax?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

I'm using FSPAX as my PIREP system but not KACARS at the same time. There is no connections between the to software and fspax picks the aircraft that was bought in company manager and used in FS, so I guess you're gonna have to choose between the two or just take it as is. Secondly, I have modified the pirep table is DB in a way that FSAPAX acn send the data to it and the created an html table sort the data out. I can help you get that up and running if you want.

Here is a picture:

Table.png