BlueSky Virtual Airways

Hello! I know its kind of ironic my username is about airtran but that is in the past! We are now BlueSky virtual airways. Come visit us at blueskyvair.co.cc:8 or on teamspeak at blueskyvair.co.cc:9987 while we go through preparations to open. You may still join at this time but we are not accepting pireps. If you wish to become a member of our staff, join us on teamspeak and ask what positions are open. You will also get a special gift if you join before we open!

BlueSky is a collection of many different airlines and thousands of different schedules to choose from.

See you in the skies!

-BlueSky Virtual Airways team

Windows Webserver 2008 R2 with IIS7, php 5.3.8 and latest mysql. We currently don't have any email so I dont know what im going to do about that. That is also why our website is running on port 8 and not 80 because I am hosting it myself. Just on an old Dell PowerEdge with a xeon.

Is your ISP blocking incoming port 80 requests?

Is your ISP blocking incoming port 80 requests?

Technically, yes they are blocking port 80 incoming because I don't have a business class connection. I should be able to call them and get them to open up port 80 for me. Even though I open up port 80 in my cable modem they still block all incoming traffic on all their home connections. I'm kinda a cheepo and won't pay for hosting so I just decided to host it myself, which has worked out well except for the port problem. Also with email, I tried to set up a no-reply @me.com account and I even set up the SMTP credentials in the app.config.php and phpVMS still will not send out automatic mail. Any ideas with that?

Thanks for the google apps suggestion I will try it out.