Adding a field to the Pirep Filed

tgycgijoes

I have added a line with a text box to the Pirep Filing template for "Date Flown" Just copied two lines of code and voila it's done. But..........I would like to have this appear in the pilot's Pireps and don't know how to modify the table(s) Can you tell me how and where to add it in MySQL? thank you. I'm getting better at tweaking little by much experimentation little. LOL

Inside your phpMyAdmin area, you should find your pirep fields by clicking phpvms_pirepfields then add whatever you just added in the Admin Center for your custom field and save it. Use the other fields as an example of how they are written. Test it out to see if the field is being written correctly.

Inside your phpMyAdmin area, you should find your pirep fields by clicking phpvms_pirepfields then add whatever you just added in the Admin Center for your custom field and save it. Use the other fields as an example of how they are written. Test it out to see if the field is being written correctly.

I was not getting this information to appear in the completed PIREP so I went back in, erased it from the pirep new template and then entered it as a custom field in the PIREP through the phpVMS Adminstration Area before I got your reply. It appears on the form to file a PIREP on the website and it is in the phpvms_pirepfields, in fact it is the ONLY field. The completed PIREPs on the website do not have a field or the information captured. What do I do? thank you for your time.