Display amount of users on Teamspeak

Tylor Eddy

G'day Guys,

Ive been trying to work this our for quite a while, but can seem to find anyone posting on how to do it, what i am trying to achieve is to display a number of pilots on my teamspeak server, i can display the whole server easily enough with TSViewer but that takes up to much room. Would anyone be able to tell me how this could be done ?

Regards

Tylor

I believe TS Veiwer is the only way to do it. I get mine from instantteamspeak.com and they have a smaller one that I use on my homepage, but unless you get ts from them then as far as I know, tsviewer is it. Check out my teamspeak display her: http://www.canforce.org

Yea thats very similar to what TS viewers lays it out like.

I've seen it done before, here is an example: http://metroairvirtual.com/

On their homepage it shows pilots online | Pilots on vatsim | Pilots on Teamspeak

Thats what i ultimately want to achieve, the teamspeak part has me stumped as i haven been able to find any leads at on as to how it was achieved.

Thanks

Tylor

Ok so if you are running TS using mysql just do a query to count the users connected, if not then your best bet would be tsvirewer.

Ok thanks guys, im not running TS on my own server so i'm limited as to what i can do unfortunately. I'll look into that tsstatus and see if that software allows me to get the information i am after.

Regards

Tylor