Update

Guest N402KC

When you updated did you make sure to run the install???

the install path to your site would look like this....

www.yoursite.com/install/update.php

run that it should do its than right away and once you log back into the admin panel be sure to go into the ftp and delete your install folder.

• 1 month later...

I'm getting the following upon running the install/update.zip:

There was an error, with the following message:

"INSERT command denied to user 'flymelit_keith'@'localhost' for table 'phpvms_settings' (1142)"

On the following query:

-- Add total hours INSERT INTO `phpvms_test`.`phpvms_settings` (`id` ,`friendlyname` ,`name` , `value` ,`descrip` ,`core`) VALUES (NULL , 'Total VA Hours', 'TOTAL_HOURS', '0', 'Your VA''s Total Hours', '0');

Try running it manually

Also, when I go to the Admin Center, upon clicking the previously expandable menu, nothing happens... Seems like they've become dead links after the update....

Right, so I deleted the phpvms_test bit which after checking with my database, no such folder existed and that got the update installation working fine. But, the admin glitch still persists. Somehow, the Admin links were removed - I just hope that I can overcome that by manually readdressing the links to the files that they should link to...

• Administrators

"INSERT command denied to user 'flymelit_keith'@'localhost' for table 'phpvms_settings' (1142)"

That means that user doesn't have permission to do that to the database. You need to grant those permissions (however your host has you do that)

Then run the install (I'd say do it from scratch at this point). What version are you running?