Can't File PIREPS after update to the latest Beta

WT Air

Hi Nabeel,

Today I did an update to the latest beta, cause I really would like to have the Twitter connection.

I did the update as described and had no errors, but after a test flight I was unable to file my PIREP with FSFK.

The files had been uploaded to the folder and Flight keeper Said the the flight was send succesfully, but It came with the webpage saying: "Schedule does not exist. Please update this manually."

Also the email of a PIREP had been send, was in my inbox too.

Ok, I thought maybe something wrong between the Beta and FSFK, so I tried to connect with kACARS v. 1.0.1.1, but then after trying to connect, I got the error: "kACARS_Free can not continue, Contact your site administrator to fix this issue. Application and Module do not match!"

Since I am the only pilot in my VA, I am not in a hurry and leave the site like this and do not want to do a role back.

I did the checks in the install folder. Here are the results:

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Database Check

Checking phpvms_acarsdata...OK

Checking phpvms_activityfeed...OK

Checking phpvms_adminlog...OK

Checking phpvms_aircraft...OK

Checking phpvms_airlines...OK

Checking phpvms_airports...OK

Checking phpvms_awards...OK

Checking phpvms_awardsgranted...OK

Checking phpvms_bids...OK

Checking phpvms_customfields...OK

Checking phpvms_downloads...OK

Checking phpvms_expenselog...OK

Checking phpvms_expenses...OK

Checking phpvms_fieldvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_financedata...OK

Checking phpvms_fuelprices...OK

Checking phpvms_groupmembers...OK

Checking phpvms_groups...OK

Checking phpvms_ledger...OK

Checking phpvms_navdata...OK

Checking phpvms_news...OK

Checking phpvms_pages...OK

Checking phpvms_pilots...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepcomments...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepfields...OK

Checking phpvms_pireps...OK

Checking phpvms_pirepvalues...OK

Checking phpvms_ranks...OK

Checking phpvms_schedules...OK

Checking phpvms_sessions...OK

Checking phpvms_settings...OK

Checking phpvms_updates...OK

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: v2.1.934-170-g5ca803a

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.3.10.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /core/common/ActivityData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Activity/Activity.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/vendors/orm/paris.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 186 files, found 3 errors

Attached you'll find the log files that had been written, while sending the PIREP from FSFK. However, the logs did not changed when I wanted to connect with kACARS.

I tried to upload the files mentioned above again from the latest release, as they were not in the 2.1.934 release, but no result.

The version before the update was the final release: 2.1.934

The version I updated to is: 2.1.934-170-g5ca803a

What can I do to get the latest Beta up and running? Finally I always can role back to the 2.1.934 version to get it to work, but then I still will not have the Twitter. :-(

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Wessel hOf

WT Air

log.txt

fsfk.txt

Hi mr. Bean,

Thanks for your comment and attention.

Ok. I installed the kACARS_Free.php module from the backup that I created.

This fixed my kACARS connection problem. :D

The FSFK still is not fixed. The three files:

/core/common/ActivityData.class.php

/core/modules/Activity/Activity.php

/core/vendors/orm/paris.php

I uploaded them again, same results. I downloaded the install again and uploaded them; Same results. I downloaded an older installation package(of 16-01-2012), same results. The files kept on being marked as corrupt.

Also, my FSFK problem is still there. Here is the content of the log files.

It is telling something about an SQL syntax error in line 4? :unsure: and an unkown column registration in field list? :huh:

As I checked in my SQL database, this is correct. The column registration is not available in the phpvms_pireps table. Still, my wtair.net/install/update.php does not give any errors. :blink: Does it hurt to add this column in the database manually? and if so; what type should it be?

Again thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Wessel Hof

WT Air

log.txt:

=====

Time: 02.20.12 20:19:28

=====

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > PIREPData::fileReport > ACARSData::FilePIREP > FSFK->pirep > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: INSERT INTO phpvms_pireps (`pilotid`, `code`, `flightnum`, `depicao`, `arricao`, `aircraft`, `registration`, `flighttime`, `landingrate`, `submitdate`, `fuelused`, `source`, `load`, `log`, `rawdata`, `route`, `route_details`, `distance`, `flighttime_stamp`, `exported`, `modifieddate`, `accepted`, `expenselist`, `flighttype`) VALUES ('1', 'WTA', '3103', 'EHTW', 'EHTE', '1', 'WT-CTW', '00.28', '-80,74', NOW(), '-138', 'fsfk', '1', '', 'a:4:{s:10:\"FLIGHTMAPS\";a:2:{s:16:\"FlightMapWeather\";s:44:\"WTA001-2012_02_19_091600-WTA3103-Weather.jpg\";s:23:\"FlightMapLandingProfile\";s:51:\"WTA001-2012_02_19_091600-WTA3103-LandingProfile.jpg\";}s:10:\"FLIGHTDATA\";a:40:{s:7:\"PilotID\";s:6:\"WTA001\";s:9:\"PilotName\";s:10:\"Wessel Hof\";s:13:\"AircraftTitle\";s:27:\"Cessna Skyhawk 172SP WT-Air\";s:12:\"AircraftType\";s:11:\"Cessna C172\";s:18:\"AircraftTailNumber\";s:6:\"WT-CTW\";s:15:\"AircraftAirline\";s:6:\"WT Air\";s:12:\"FlightNumber\";s:7:\"WTA3103\";s:11:\"FlightLevel\";s:4:\"3000\";s:10:\"FlightType\";s:3:\"VFR\";s:9:\"Passenger\";s:1:\"1\";s:5:\"Cargo\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"ZFW\";s:4:\"1990\";s:10:\"OriginICAO\";s:4:\"EHTW\";s:10:\"OriginGate\";s:0:\"\";s:12:\"OriginRunway\";s:2:\"06\";s:24:\"OriginTransitionAltitude\";s:4:\"3000\";s:15:\"DestinationICAO\";s:4:\"EHTE\";s:15:\"DestinationGate\";s:9:\"Parking 0\";s:17:\"DestinationRunway\";s:2:\"27\";s:29:\"DestinationTransitionAltitude\";s:4:\"3000\";s:13:\"AlternateICAO\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"SID\";s:0:\"\";s:5:\"STARS\";s:0:\"\";s:14:\"FlightDistance\";s:2:\"32\";s:13:\"RouteDistance\";s:1:\"0\";s:7:\"OUTTime\";s:16:\"19.02.2012 09:16\";s:7:\"OFFTime\";s:16:\"19.02.2012 09:23\";s:6:\"ONTime\";s:16:\"19.02.2012 09:43\";s:6:\"INTime\";s:16:\"19.02.2012 09:44\";s:13:\"DayFlightTime\";s:5:\"00:20\";s:15:\"NightFlightTime\";s:5:\"00:00\";s:9:\"BlockTime\";s:5:\"00:28\";s:10:\"FlightTime\";s:5:\"00:20\";s:9:\"BlockFuel\";s:4:\"-138\";s:10:\"FlightFuel\";s:2:\"18\";s:5:\"TOIAS\";s:2:\"78\";s:5:\"LAIAS\";s:2:\"58\";s:4:\"ONVS\";s:6:\"-80,74\";s:11:\"FlightScore\";s:7:\"100,00%\";s:7:\"COMMENT\";s:8:\"\n \n \n \n \";}s:10:\"FLIGHTPLAN\";s:8:\"\n \n \n \n \";s:14:\"FLIGHTCRITIQUE\";s:448:\"No issues found\n¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\nTotal Score for this flight | 100,0%\nLanding rating | Excellent\nPilot rating | Excellent\";}', 'VFR', 'a:0:{}', '30.483914633892', '00:28:00', '0', 'NOW()', '0', '0', 'P');

Error: (1054) - Unknown column 'registration' in 'field list'

=====

=====

=====

=====

Backtrace: DB::write_debug > DB::query > ActivityData::addActivity > PIREPData::fileReport > ACARSData::FilePIREP > FSFK->pirep > call_user_func_array > MainController::RunAllActions

Query: INSERT INTO `phpvms_activityfeed` (`pilotid`, `refid`, `type`, `message`, `submitdate`) VALUES (1,,1,'has filed a PIREP from EHTW to EHTE', NOW())

Error: (1064) - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1,'has filed a PIREP from EHTW to EHTE', NOW())' at line 4