Registration error

Beastt

So, Im working to get my va up and running, i made a cpl posts on diff forums including this one for staff positions but w.e.

http://flybirdvirtual.com

I asked my friend from nyartcc to see how registering is working

He got this error:

Registration - FlyBirdVirtual

Warning: imagefontheight() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/flybird/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1035

Warning: imagefontwidth() expects parameter 1 to be long, string given in /home/flybird/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1036

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/flybird/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Warning: imagestring() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/flybird/public_html/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1054

Confirmation Sent

Thanks for registering for FlyBirdVirtual, you will be notified via email of your registration status.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

I host fly bird on my servers, and gd is installed.

From what I've read, it seems to be a PHP 5.3 compatibility problem, not sure if it does in 5.4, will double check on my test platform.

To go around it, I think you need to set the $font variable it refers to to a int. I'll try to create a file with these fixes and see if it works.

Nabeel, do you think this will fix it? Not the greatest at PHP

David