FLIGHT SCHEDULE BID ERROR

Beastt

Hey, so I do still have the registration problem, but it still goes through. But i had a problem with flight schedules when I added a bid it said,

"No route passed'

So i took out:

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/sleekv1/js/custom.js'></script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/sleekv1/js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js'></script>

And now i can add a flight bid, but I cant see them when I click my flight bids, All i see is "No bids on any flights" and now the 7 scheduels i made arent there because i bidded on them... any help?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

just for future reference...i know this was quite a few months ago but nabeel is right your JS were trying to use JS flies that dont work....should look something like

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/sleekv1/js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js'></script>

TO

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/js/jquery-1.2.6.min.js'></script>

AND

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/skins/sleekv1/js/custom.js'></script>

TO

<script type='text/javascript' src='<?php echo SITE_URL?>/lib/js/custom.js'></script>

its in your layout.tpl of the Sleekv1 template

this fixed the schedules problem which was the only problem i was having

• 5 months later...

I want When a Pilots Going To BID on of flights that flight removed and other pilots can't choose that rout

for example

we have route whit name 123

me BID the 123 rout

after this other pilot cant see that

and the rout just for me

how can i do this setting on schedules ???

Help please