Budget Development Services (Custom Website's, Acars, etc...)

SkyPilot

Hello phpVMS,

Well for quite some time, I've been larking the phpVMS community along with several others. I've been doing personal/private development for several virtual airline(s), But I have decided to expand my services to the public. Essentially I understand that Virtual Airlines are 'non for profit', Therefore it's understandable to not charge much for a virtual airline service. So what I am offering is my service(s) towards to the phpVMS community and expanding areas. I have a list below of what I can do;

Custom Module Development (PHP/MySQL)

Custom Acars Applications

Custom Website Design

Premade Website Development

Search Engine Optimization

Integration Services

phpVMS Installs and configurations

Auto installer Creation

If you are interested in any of my services, Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can begin from there. I will update this thread once the Website is online.

• Administrators

I do not usually get involved in this section of the forum or it's threads as I do not want it to appear as a conflict of interest, but this one I think needs to be addressed. The IP address that this post came from is the same as a former member here in the forum, although it is entirely possible that the same IP is now being used by another person, from the same area of the world, doing the same type of work, advertising in the same forum, etc... but that is doubtful.

Some interesting threads from this IP;

http://forum.phpvms....dpost__p__17705

http://forum.phpvms....dpost__p__19899 - This one has five more links to threads from this IP

You can make your own conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...