Template Error

kelinu

Hi there,

My site has been up for over a year without trouble, and without changing anything, I found this when I tried to access the page (airmaltava.com)

Notice: The template file "/home/airmalta/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/header.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/airmalta/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 24

Recent Reports

No reports have been filed

Newest Pilots

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/airmalta/public_html/core/templates/frontpage_recentpilots.tpl on line 3

Users Online

There have been 0 user(s), and 2 guest(s) online in the past 20 minutes.

Notice: The template file "/home/airmalta/public_html//lib/skins/CURRENT_SKIN/footer.tpl" doesn't exist in /home/airmalta/public_html/core/classes/TemplateSet.class.php on line 248

I've been over all the files mentioned and still haven't found anything of any significance. Does anybody have any idea as to what's up with this?

Thanks,

Mike

• Administrators

Depending on the version you are running you should have 29 to 32 tables in your database not including any tables for addons. If you only have 11 something has happened to your database. (corruption, accidental deletion, hacked, etc...) Replacing it with the latest backup will probably be your best remedy.

• Moderators

It has happened me before, usually after the host upgraded the cpanel or phpmyadmin. It can cause havoc with tables. revert back to the most recent backup you made, and all should be fine.

Well that not cool when hosts do something like that and screws with our websites. I don't even like when they do that. That's why I go for VPS or Dedicated.