Twitter Request

STARs

• Moderators

Unfortunately, the only verison is the BETA has that feature.

I would see this would be hard to intergrate into phpVMS 2.1.934, as it requires core file changes. Too confusing for most users.

I would upgrade to BETA to get that feature, but you have to be prepared to face possbile errors with the BETA as it's not stable yet. (Back up things, ETC.)

Unfortunately, the only verison is the BETA has that feature.

I would see this would be hard to intergrate into phpVMS 2.1.934, as it requires core file changes. Too confusing for most users.

I would upgrade to BETA to get that feature, but you have to be prepared to face possbile errors with the BETA as it's not stable yet. (Back up things, ETC.)

Well I dont want to take the risk.

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

Ok betas are ok but there are somethings not right, i would suggest downloading the beta to a different directory ie a test location then connecting it to your main database, DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES in the test location as this will reflect on your main site, copy all your current active skin files to the test directors and you can then see what problems present them selves if any.

Its easier to debug that way without messing with your live site.