Error with PHPVMS Installer

stephanepa38

Hello

I am installing phpVMS for my VA.

I have an error.

I went in this file .../phpvms/install/install.php

I put all the informations about my MySQL server. After that, phpVMS wrote tables in my MySQL server. But after that, I arrived on a page with a lot of errors like this :

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/3429c76e4ee535c636996d8dbaeaecb2) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/s/st/ste/([my user account].perso.sfr.fr/public_html/:/usr/lib/php5/:/var/sitesmutu) in /var/www/s/st/ste/[my user account].perso.sfr.fr/public_html/phpvms/core/classes/SQL.class.php on line 594

What do i have to do to delete these errors ?

Thanks

Thanks for your answer. But I don't really know if it is with my account.

The errors are with the "SQL.class.php" file. When I wrote "[my user account]", it means the URL of the website. I wrote it because "[my user account]" is the prefix of my e-mail adress (and I don't want to put is on the forum).

Thanks

Thanks for answer.

There is an probem. When i am on intall/install.php, i put all the informations (database connection is OK) and i click on NEXT. And then i arrive on the same page (the informations and tables are in the SQL server, i can see them), but there are the WARNING: FILE_EXIST... And i can not go on an other page.

This is th URL of the page where i have the warnings :

.../phpvms/install/install.php?page=dbsetup

After i've done the installation of the SQL base, what is the next URL for the configuration ?

Thanks

Hello

I think i have not correctly explained my problem.

I went to .../phpvms/install/

I can find a form (for the SQL database).

I wrote all the informations and I tried the connection : connection is OK.

I clicked on NEXT and then I arrived on the same page, but with the errors (and when I scrolled down, i found the same form with the same information I have written in the previous form).

The tables are created in the SQL database.

But my problem is that after I clicked on NEXT, I don't arrived on a page to set up my VA (and of course, there are the errors). When I go on .../phpvms/index.php, the website is working very well (except one WARNING), but I can't connect me becauce I can't create my admin account.

I searshed for the local.config.php file, but I have not found it. Where is it normally ?

Thank you for your help.

[EDIT] I found the local.config.php file, sorry.