registration help

STARs

• Moderators

STARs,

I'm going to exhaust myself here. You obviously don't know the difference between a freeware and a pay ware inside a freeware system. It's our right to sell modules because the person has spent hours on it, and they do deserve to get some money back or credit here. Maybe I should start selling my modules for a real world money here right now because I do deserve to get money back or credit, but right now with my add-ons are free, people do thank me for making it and I'm so glad I could help out this community here.

I almost daily log in this forum, browse through and I see enough people who makes the module and DOESN'T GET A CREDIT BACK and appears to be a d*** enough to make it look like the other person made the module.

If you want to make an entrance exam module for free, then I suggest you learn how to code. That's how I made my modules and customized modules for other VA's. I’m pretty sure no one would likely make this module for free.

That’s all I have to say, and this will be my last warning to you STARs, if you ever PM me again on requesting me to make you a module, I will block you from sending me anymore PM’s.

Fair Warning...

• Moderators

what a rude way to reply.

Well then why are you being rude and pushy like you want the module right now. It take a great amount of time to build a module such as that. Like what SouthwestVA and edmundk are saying, no one is going to share the same module that is custom made for free.