Air Serbia Virtual Site Redesigned - Need opinions

uhm...well how can i put this....lets say...its not appealing...its not a design that i can say "oh wow they mean serious business look at the design of the site...looks good...looks like they paid lots for it..." im not saying you should pay TOP dollar for a design for the site...its just not appealing to the average pilot that is looking for a va to join! other than that i think your on the right direction to make your VA a good VA...keep it up!! if there is any way i can help with the design please do let me know...unlike all these other ppl who charge a fortune....I DO IT FOR FREE.....its my hobby aside from FSX

uhm...well how can i put this....lets say...its not appealing...its not a design that i can say "oh wow they mean serious business look at the design of the site...looks good...looks like they paid lots for it..." im not saying you should pay TOP dollar for a design for the site...its just not appealing to the average pilot that is looking for a va to join! other than that i think your on the right direction to make your VA a good VA...keep it up!! if there is any way i can help with the design please do let me know...unlike all these other ppl who charge a fortune....I DO IT FOR FREE.....its my hobby aside from FSX

Last time you opened a Virtual Airline i saw you were using a free skin distributed by Nick Tyson am i not correct? Maybe it was another guy.. Anyway... I think his design is not bad at all compared to some other virtual airlines out there. Great job Sava, keep up the good work i hope to see more improvement to come in the near future!!

• Like 1

Last time you opened a Virtual Airline i saw you were using a free skin distributed by Nick Tyson am i not correct? Maybe it was another guy.. Anyway... I think his design is not bad at all compared to some other virtual airlines out there. Great job Sava, keep up the good work i hope to see more improvement to come in the near future!!

i dont even know who in this world is nick tyson lol and i havent opened a VA in like...woooooooooooooooooooooooo.....i cant even tell you how long cus...its been that long.... its been years...and i mean YEARS....since i opened a va so i really do think you have me confused!! and yea i didnt shoot down his VA down...i think hes doing a good job too...could use some improvement but other than that its good...

@Vantiy

The pilots that only look at the website's look are the ones I wouldn't want in my VA.

@edmundk

Means a lot! Thank you!

well i was just giving my opinion on the matter!!! seems now adays you guys ask for our opinions and dont like them...i dont get it!!

well i was just giving my opinion on the matter!!! seems now adays you guys ask for our opinions and dont like them...i dont get it!!

And I was only giving you my opinion so no need to get upset.

• Like 1

And I was only giving you my opinion so no need to get upset.

im not upset... i was just saying since you say that my comments are not very much appreciated...not only in this post but in others ive made...but watevers...im dropping...dont see the need to argue in any way!