quick question.

<div class="container">
<div class="row">
 <div class="span4"><p>Hello</p></div>
</div>
</div>

The code above is supposed to create 3 divs of span4 in a row, however it does not. Instead I get 3 divs under eachother. The CSS works when I edit the template files directly, but does not work when I create pages using the page creator in the admin system?

I though that it could be the cms that is messing with the code so I tried this (http://david-clark.n...content-module/) and it still gives me the error.

Anyone had similar experiences?

It wont work, you need to name each class with a different name, as if you style span4 for one, it will do it for all as they are all div class="span4". Just use span1, span2, span3, and style each one the same but change the float, float:left, float:right, the middle one shouldn't have a float as you are not wanting it to go either to the left or the right, and the float only works with left or right..

It wont work, you need to name each class with a different name, as if you style span4 for one, it will do it for all as they are all div class="span4". Just use span1, span2, span3, and style each one the same but change the float, float:left, float:right, the middle one shouldn't have a float as you are not wanting it to go either to the left or the right, and the float only works with left or right..

sorry but you are wrong. Each span is a certain width. i.e. span1 800px, span2 600px ...

This is how divs work, and it works perfectly with all other projects I worked on. I just cannot figure out why its not working with those custom .htm pages.