Pilot Groups

selwynorren

Hi all

I created a pilot group in the admin panel. Put all teh specs in gavce it a name and saved.  Alittle green box shows that the pilot group had been added, but the groups I created do not show up at all in the list.

I double checked the database and its not entered there either.

Thanks

ok I have just tested a local install of teh full package and it creates groups.

My bad I should have tested before I posted. I will load the correct version online and test locally.

P.S. I have seen here that I cannot delete a group or rename it. Once its cvreated its done.

• Administrators

ok I have just tested a local install of teh full package and it creates groups.

My bad I should have tested before I posted. I will load the correct version online and test locally.

P.S. I have seen here that I cannot delete a group or rename it. Once its cvreated its done.

That's by design for now

Hi Nabeel

Excellent thanks so muc for your time on this. I will check teh change logs a little later today, as it means a little more to me now that I understand a little more than what I used to ;-)

Really again I must say a job extremely well done, Just teh way teh API's and everything slot in togther, phpVMS is so much bigger than what I initailly expected. Really one for the CV!