Attach Route Plan.

homer09001

Small suggestion for the next update, giving admin the ability to attach a flightplan file to each route added, allowing a pilot to download the associated flightplan for that schedule and load it direct into FS.

Ability to upload multiple with small label for each would be ideal to allow uploading plans for different addons LVL-D 767 PMDG etc.

• Administrators

Yes, but I think giving the pilot a download link on the flight briefing would be better. Ideal solution would be a direect link to the route on SimRoute.com

And add the link in the notes section, that could be done. It would be alot to add a route upload section

This is a really neat idea

What I would like to do is make route navigation plan avalaible when the pilot for all teh flights he has bidded on.

Would it ne possible to hide that as a download from teh main downloads section, and then just ingnore the, ignore hidden downloads when this page opens up? Might be a module that wold need to be added?

Just an idea

Nope, doesn't seem to be that easy. I put code into the notes and all I see when looking at the schedule notes is code... I wish it was that easy, but hopefully there is a way. It's just that I'm not smart enough to work it out. ???

Not sure what you mean by that. This is what's in the schedule_results.tpl

<?php echo ($route->route=='')?'':'<strong>Route: </strong>'.$route->route.'<br />' ?>
	<?php echo ($route->notes=='')?'':'<strong>Notes: </strong>'.$route->notes.'<br />' ?>

• Administrators

Change $route->note to:

html_entity_decode($route->note);

So:

<?php echo ($route->route=='')?'':'<strong>Route: </strong>'.$route->route.'<br />' ?>
      <?php echo ($route->notes=='')?'':'<strong>Notes: </strong>'.html_entity_decode($route->notes).'<br />' ?>