kACARS Started / Aircraft Moving Check

onelifexv

If you forget to start kACARS when the aircraft starts to move, it gives you the popup letting you know this. It then continues to pop this up over and over and over. Can you set a flag that once it's warned the user it doesn't keep popping up? The only way to close kACARS at this point is to force close it, since it continuously gets stuck in this aircraft movement loop.

This is on the paid version of kACARS, don't recall this in free.

Thanks.

Guest lorathon

I will be getting back to your email soon. I had an emergency and was unable to take care of things for a week. I will be going through everything this weekend.

• 1 year later...

I would like to be added as an interested party to this thread. kACARS is used by my virtual military group (as well as least 3 others I know of). SInce we regularly perform carrier operations, we cannot use this product to record our flights, due to the previously stated limitation which causes the "aircraft not stopped" message when attempting to end the flight, and submit the report. If there could be something tied to/similar to the Parking Brake ignore logic, that would allow us to use the product on moving carriers.Thanks