Flight Keeper VA Config

alecas10

Hello, I Installed the Flight Keeper in my VA using the SDK files from Thomas Molitor web page and it works fine, but, I want to know how I install the same using the files from PHPvms, I mean, doing the integration of the phvms system with FSFK. Thanks fort your help

I know this sr, my question is, How I configure the virtual airline server to use the FS Flight Keeper with phpvms, I can see that have a module with this name but I can´t do it works. The only way that I found to do this was create a folder called FSFK in the root, download the Thomas Molitor SDK files and configure for this way adn it work, but I think that if the Phpvms have a files and a module any way have to exist to do this.

You need to edit the FSFK section for FTP details in the phpvms config file to allow the user a way to upload the images to your server. Beware this will cause your server o use quite a lot of disk space if you allow members to upload high resolution images for every PIREP, so make sure your edit the FSFK template that they have to download to only have the images you want uploaded enabled.

You need to edit the FSFK section for FTP details in the phpvms config file to allow the user a way to upload the images to your server.

Thanks for your answer the Images that I want to upload are the default from FSFK SDK but wich file exactly I have to edit, maybe you have the code?

Regards