Hosting Services

zonecloudnet

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • Administrators

Does anyone know what happened to these guys? I have had a client that is hosted with them contact me that they have not been able to access their site but it looks to me like everything is down including the zoneclound.net site and all email is coming back. I have a bad feeling that I am going to have to give him bad news with yesterday being the first of the month and that is when the issues started......

• Administrators

Yes, the site is back up today. Still no response from email or support requests by myself or my clients. One site hosted by them is finally back up but shows nothing but a 500 error. No data or file structure seems to be present. This client has bought another domain and is hosting elsewhere now with a new data set basically starting from ground zero again. He was not too pleased to find out from Enom that the domain he purchased from this company was not even his and he could not change nameservers on it to point to a new host, hence forcing him to buy a new domain if he wanted to continue.

Frankly, 5 days of downtime with no response to clients and then the company site returning with no explanation of what is going on is not only unacceptable, it is reckless regard for clients sites and data. It is almost amusing that they speak highly of their reliability.

None the less, both clients I have that we're hosted with then are now with other hosts and have new domains that are under their control.

• Like 1