Greeny_blu skin question

in2tech

I downloaded the exact same skin as in the Beginner Skin video and was doing fine until I got to the part to insert this:

class="main_link"

I have the purple and blue links but can not fix the line below to show the white colored links in the video.

I have this as an example in the first line of the core_navigation.tpl file:

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="><?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Frontpage">home</a></div></td>

What in the world am I doding wrong. I have tried 10 different variations of inserting the

class="main_link"

in different places and combinations on the lines! It has to be something simple!

I hope!

Main link CSS style sheet

a.main_link:active,a.main_link:visited,a.main_link:link{

font-weight: bold;

text-decoration: none;

display: block;

width: 100%;

color: #FFFFFF;

line-height: 50px;

}

a.main_link:hover{

background-color:#333333;

color: #FFFFFF;

}

Entire core_navigation.tpl

td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/Frontpage">Home</a></div></td>

<?php

if(!Auth::LoggedIn())

{

// Show these if they haven't logged in yet

?>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/">Login</a></div></td>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/registration">Register</a></div></td>

<?php

}

else

{

// Show these items only if they are logged in

?>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/profile">Pilot Center</a></div></td>

<?php

}

?>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/pilots">Pilots</a></div></td>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/acars">Live Map</a></div></td>

<?php echo $MODULE_NAV_INC;?>

<?php

if(Auth::LoggedIn())

{

if(Auth::UserInGroup('Administrators'))

{

echo '<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="'.SITE_URL.'/admin/">Admin Center</a></li>';

}

?>

<td><div class="navigation"><a class="main_link" href="<?php echo SITE_URL ?>/index.php/login/logout">Log Out</a></div></td>

<?php

}

?>

I am also getting echos of the homepage link when clicking on the Home link. It is duplicating the url address each time I click on it!

Link to the temp website address so you can see the problem I am having. Text in menu should be white like the tutorial and the Home link should not duplicate the url each time clicked!

http://02de367.netsolhost.com/phpvms/index.php

Thanks for oyur help in advance!

Guest CableGuy

Well first of all, You need to get your Google API Key put into your admin panel. Just google search 'Google API Key' and signup for your own. Its FREE!!!.