Emirates VA Open

Zishan

Jordan left you a great looking VA..make good use of it!! best wishes!!

I wouldn't agree with that, and I'd hope that the new owner didn't pay more than what it's worth because it needs a lot of work to make it a great looking virtual airline. Might have a basic structure of pilots, but the site design and tiny little things like being able to register without accepting the terms need to be sorted to make it a successful virtual airline.

The site design that you've got has been around and used by so many as a concept for ages, if you want to get noticed, I'd suggest you have a look at a more modern and unique design.

Might be harsh, but if I don't give constructive feedback then it would be a waste of Zishan's investment into what could turn out to be a good and successful virtual airline.

Jon

I wouldn't agree with that, and I'd hope that the new owner didn't pay more than what it's worth because it needs a lot of work to make it a great looking virtual airline. Might have a basic structure of pilots, but the site design and tiny little things like being able to register without accepting the terms need to be sorted to make it a successful virtual airline.

you are entitled to your own opinion unfortunetly mines isnt the same as yours! :lol:

The site design that you've got has been around and used by so many as a concept for ages, if you want to get noticed, I'd suggest you have a look at a more modern and unique design.

we have all used templates that have been around since phpvms was created and we have all modified them to such a great extent that it resembles nothing like the original template! <_<

Might be harsh, but if I don't give constructive feedback then it would be a waste of Zishan's investment into what could turn out to be a good and successful virtual airline.

Jon

with this i completely agree...constructive feedback is the best feedback and im sure or atleast i hope its something Zishan looked into before making his investment on the airline... its really up to him to make the best of what he has! ;)