PilotManager_V2.0

Parkho

Nice job!

One thing I noticed is when you edit a pilots info and click save, it goes to a successful page but never returns to the pilot manager. Is this on purpose? I believe when you submit or save anything, it should take you right back to the page you were on. I get taken to an all white page with a success message and left there.

Hey no probs. And one more minor issue I found.

If you edit a pilot through the pilot manager, one must make sure to set the pilots airline before saving or it will strip the pilot of his or her call letters like : TFO (for example) on the site they would just show up as something like 009 instead of TFO009 and then after you do save, you must then go back in to the pilot manager that comes with phpvms and reset their country as well or it will default back to afganistan.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this module include a jumpseat feature?

I have been trying to remove everything else but the jumpseat feature with the RealSchedules but haven't figured it out yet. Would this suit better? It needs to interact with the Front schedules module too!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...