FS-Products Announcement - New Option & Christmas Sale

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

Newest Option

Flight Mapping - This new option allows the pilot to watch his/her progress. It will display the route (based on the navdata table in phpVMS - this should be at least updated with the FREE FS-Products navdata table SQL) The map will also display the flown route of the aircraft. A pilot many then watch as the flown route moves along with the route. See screenshots below.

Customizing

As always, if you ever need anything special or anything that I currently do not offer, all you need to do is ask. I have now written over 150+ custom ACARS systems. Many of my long term customers have added many new and interesting features to their own custom system. If it can be done, I figure it out and quickly. I believe that I have great customer support. I try to get any and all systems done in a timely manner. Once purchased these systems run on their own. If I get hit by a bus and FS-Products goes down, it will still work. Nothing in the system is dependent upon me. I have moved systems over to new URLs for free and changed logos/color schemes for free. Moving a system from one VA to a new VA only incurs a minimal handling charge. All you have to do is ask and I will let you know. If you have concerns over my reliability just ask around the phpVMS community. I am sure you can find one of my customers. I am constantly working on new options to bring to the VA community.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Annual Christmas Sale!!

From 11/11/2012 until 12/20/2012 all products will receive a 10% discount. This includes new application, custom applications, new modules, custom modules and even application upgrades. Get those options that you always wanted for a 10% discount. You can also receive a complete kACARS Custom system with all options for $140 (this is a $180 value) a $40 savings over 20% of savings.

Merry Christmas!!!

post-451-0-13381200-1352509869_thumb.jpg

post-451-0-02730100-1352509878_thumb.jpg

Guest lorathon
As always, if you ever need anything special or anything that I currently do not offer, all you need to do is ask.

If it can be done and it is not an option that will I am already working on.

• 1 month later...

I have been working on a new joomla site. Please tell me what you think.

http://www.fs-products.net/joomla

The Sites looking good.

Cool and easy to navigate.

Theres a few things you still have to do, such as the screenshots page. It still has some default slideshow images.

One thing I noticed was on the jquery slider at the top of the site. Image 4 has a additional thing to the Aircraft Flight Data. A radial graphic thing. Is that a update, or was it done on request of the airline you did it for?

• 1 year later...