Pilots do not receive payment

levicosta201

This happens to me sometimes but not always. On some flights kACARS doesn't submit the whole pirep Info. Stuff like touchdown rate and some other things are missing in some reports. Also pilots don't get paid and no flightrevenue at all shows up for these pireps. I can tell immediately while submiting the pirep if this will happen or not because the process of submiting the pirep takes much longer when this happens. Also after submitting one of these pireps i always have it in Admin Center as waiting for export to VA Central. When i Turn off VA Central ALL pireps are submitted correctly.

This happens to me sometimes but not always. On some flights kACARS doesn't submit the whole pirep Info. Stuff like touchdown rate and some other things are missing in some reports. Also pilots don't get paid and no flightrevenue at all shows up for these pireps. I can tell immediately while submiting the pirep if this will happen or not because the process of submiting the pirep takes much longer when this happens. Also after submitting one of these pireps i always have it in Admin Center as waiting for export to VA Central. When i Turn off VA Central ALL pireps are submitted correctly.

Pilots not getting paid I think this ones for the union to deal with :P have you checked the ranks page on the admin panel to ensure they have a wage set?

The pilots receive salary for flights registered in VA? Or also by random flights? Because I put the salary of each patent but still do not get! :(