WARNING TO MEMBERS!

Hello everyone,

I would just like to let you know to ignore the following email. This is a scam -

Hello Thomson Virtual, PHPVMS,

Thomson Virtual as you know that you are with us as a virtual airline, this means that you need to follow all the rules that PHPVMS give you or your PHPVMS website will be disabled, however PHPVMS has had a number of hacking within the past few years, this website Thomson Virtual is ONE of the first to be checked, All I need from you is the your:

Username/or ID

Password

This has been send by the 2nd admin of PHPVMS this is really important to us to make sure that all of our sites are safe, I would just need to make a change to the IP address not for no-one to hack your website, we strongly suggest you do this as if someone does hack your site we will have nothing do to with it as it is still powerd by us.

We thank you for your help, Please get back ASAP, (IF NO REPLY WITHIN 1 WEEK WE WILL HAVE EVERYRIGHT TO DISABLE YOUR WEBSITE BECAUSE IT IS OUR RULE) Thank you

(NAME)

PHPVMS admin group

I can assure you this is a scam and to not give it your details!

Sorry for the brute title just didnt want anybody making a mistake they would regret.

Kind Regards

Jacob

What is more, I doubt Nabeel is checking every site to make sure we aint using it badly, like how can you use it badly? Apart from having a bad VA, but that aint exactly against any rules. Also what are those rules that we VA owners must follow, I have never heard of them, nor seen them.

• Like 1

• Moderators

this sounds to me a verry frustrated persone who can't have it that you have a thompson va i think as i never heard off this before

what you could do is give a bogus username and pass to track his ip and then hand it over to the authoreties

i didn't even know vms had a second admin :-)

• Like 2