Open Bids are not showing up....

Kalo

p.s. I added routes that have 4 numbers......i.e. MSF1132 could this cause that problem? I'm not sure if phpvms only supports 3 digits such as MSF231.

also sorry for the multiple edits......I see there is one table in the database called "bids"....it appears that these are bids that people currently accepted? Should I try and delete all of these entries? Here is a screenshot: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4703/bids.jpg

thanks!

• Moderators

The link in your first post is to the schedules list. If you have active bids in you DB table then the schedules won't show up until you actually remove those bids first, remove all the bids either from admin center or through phpMyadmin and the schedules will show up. Also, as I saw in the table image, you are allowing your pilots to place multiple bids. This may be good for your organization but keep in mind when there are multiple bids for a pilot the schedules start disappearing on each bids placed unless you disable the option to show the schedules even if they have bid on and that's where you give option to 2 pilots bidding on 1 flight at the same time. ;)

hello parkho, yes I have the option set so that multiple pilots can bid on the same route at the same time (so that we can all fly the same route on a group flight).

My first link was to the schedules, which is what the "Open Bids" link takes you to. For some strange reason though, it started working this morning! Yesterday when you clicked the schedules/open bids link, no flights would show up.

On a side note, in the image I linked in my 2nd post ( http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4703/bids.jpg ) Is it safe to delete all of those entries? I noticed it appears to contain bids from old route numbers that I no longer use. To refrase the question, is it safe to delete all the entries in the table "phpvms_bids"?