Login error after fresh install

Kirko

Hello,

I've been getting an error for days. I've reinstalled phpvms three times but it still is present. Just after installing it, I try to login and I get this error first: You must be logged in to access this feature!

Then when I click login again I can see the admin center, logout, file a new pirep, view my bids ( just as if I normally logged in), etc.

But when I click on View pilot center for example I get this error:

Error!

You are already logged in!

I've been searching this forum for days but couldn't find any answer. I checked my database, created new ones, etc and still the same issue. I used firefox chrome, IE, cleared the cache, cookies...

Please help

Regards,

flyalaska, that depends on how he has it setup, I for one can login using just malaysiava.org, I do not have to put the www in. And in fact it automatically redirects you to malaysiava.org. Having the www in or not, should make no difference. Also www is not needed anymore. Try a checkdb and checkinstall see if you have any corrupted files, and if the db connection is working properly. Post the results.

flyalaska, that depends on how he has it setup, I for one can login using just malaysiava.org, I do not have to put the www in. And in fact it automatically redirects you to malaysiava.org. Having the www in or not, should make no difference. Also www is not needed anymore. Try a checkdb and checkinstall see if you have any corrupted files, and if the db connection is working properly. Post the results.

Thanks. I did that before but it didn't change anything.

Today I tried using freehosting and it worked so far. I was using ipage before, now I'm using byehost and 1freehosting. The last cannot work with KACARS though.

But since I paid for ipage and I have a .net domain with them I want it to work.

Is anyone using ipage without any issues? Maybe is has something to do with the database settings but I don't understand very much about it.