Site showing blank[SOLVED]

Strider

I am in a bit of a muddle. I am pretty sure I have a db problem. I have tried to run the checkdb, but it just loads blank. Everything else works, the forum, the blog, html files work fine. http://malaysiava.org. Does anyone here know how to fix it? All I did before this happened was edit the app.config file and local.config file, did nothing with the db connection part. I wanted to see if I could get the url rewrite thing working, I uploaded a htaccess file and a custom 404.htm page. It then went blank, so Thought deleting the htaccess file and 404.htm file and reverted back to what I had with the app.config file. All I edited in the local.config file was to add some lines, from the app.config file. what I added was:

# Pilot pilots to only fly aircraft they're ranked to
Config::Set('RESTRICT_AIRCRAFT_RANKS', true);

That shouldn't cause any trouble. I have set debug to true, but no errors show up.

The problem was with my local.config file. I do not know why, or what happened to it. But it is solved now. I even found the problem with the local.config file. I had edited the amount of routes to show in the routemap, and had a o instead of a 0.

Edited by Strider