Skin Template Question

in2tech

I am having trouble with a template skin I am using for phpvms. Everything appears to work alright (still have alot of work to do) except when I click on View Details in the Schedule Info it shifts the entire template to the left side of the screen.

http://02de367.netsolhost.com/phpvms/index.php/Frontpage

Still have to get the permanent domain name and get the airports and schedules finished along with awards etc... but I like the way the template I choose is taking on the text color etc... for all the items in phpvms.

Also, having issues with uploading the schedules via the Excel template. It states the Plane is not correct and I know I am adding the correct Name field info.

Thanks for your help! Tell me what you think so far?

• Administrators

It might be shifting left if you're missing template includes - check docs.phpvms.net/skinning, there are pieces you need.

As for the schedules, you don't use the aircraft name, it's the registration

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Sorry to bring this one back to life Nabeel but....

I don't know if it is the issue with this page not aligning but I have tried every css and other code adjustment to make it center with no luck. I went ahead and pulled the source from the page (attached) and noticed that all the map script data is the first thing on the page, even before the html notations and outside of the header section... Could this be the issue? I am trying to implement a javascript menu on my site and when this page comes up it is destroyed as well.

deatils page source.htm