AmEuro VA

AmEuro offers vPilots the option of flying as close to real pilot operations as they please, or not at all. We offer virtual pilots the flexibility to use any aircraft they like on the routes. Piloting vintage jetliners or propliners are not possible anymore within the standard VA operations. At AmEuro there are none of those restrictions. We provide the pilot with a route and a recommended aircraft, but any aircraft can be flown so long as it is properly suited for the route. Not only that, we offer routes all over the world for airliners, propliners, and bizjets. 266 airports in 49 countries are currently served with more being added monthly.

http://www.ameurova.com

Andrew Barter

AmEuro VA - President

WOW...Daniel is right. The main page had me alittle bit....and i mean ALITTLE bit...almost nothing....but then i got to the main phpvms page...and lord have mercy! Major need of some cosmetic redoing. Im sorry dont me to be harsh if that is the way im coming across but need some work done on them phpvms pages! Best of Luck!