Question

Steve Bartlett

We are trying to set it up, so that all we have to do is put the website url in our comments section of the online flightplan, and it would record our flights as pireps. The person working on this, asked this below. I am a newbie to this so I don't know the answer, LOL

"I think I got the API mostly worked out, but I need to know if the internal search functions of the VA System you have will pull out an IVAO ID number and if not, what table it’s in and the name of the column."

Thank you in advance!

let me gues you took the code from jasper and now you are stuck?

That's a bit of a bold statement to make with absolutely no proof?

With regards to the question, if you're using phpVMS then you'll need to add a new profile field within the admin panel.

Jon

• Moderators

i stated it like this i i remember in the beginning that jasper made his IPS for phpvms i had the exact same problem that he now is stating and he fixed that one lateron.

also been looking on your website before making that statement and notished a rather not liked name in your pilots list known for stealing code and websites

i stated it like this i i remember in the beginning that jasper made his IPS for phpvms i had the exact same problem that he now is stating and he fixed that one lateron.

also been looking on your website before making that statement and notished a rather not liked name in your pilots list known for stealing code and websites

If you looked around my website then you also would have noticed, the person you mentioned IS NOT on my staff!! I said the person who is working on this, is ON my staff, WOW, the nerve of some people here!

Parkho, thank you sir, I appreciate it very much!